I'm really happy with biobizz nutes. The only downside is getting fresh alg-a-mic in my neck of the woods is impossible. I have only seen fresh green luscious alg-a-mic on pictures. Like a nerd with boobies. I know about it theoretically, but. So I stopped using it 🤷 The Fish Mix is awesome. I dont know what to do with the bottles of their "grow" I got. The fish sauce is king.

Did it receive the full Cannatrosin treatment?
:pass:
Yes, I’ve been trying to treat every single plant the same, post harvest….that way if I’m consistent, it will be easier to see differences in strains.

So, every plant gets wet trimmed, and put through the eight day dry and cure cycle, then pressed within 24 hours, @180f, first press only.

I think the lack of terpenes is the difference here. I bet she would test rather high in thc, but no terpenes leaves a flat high….like distillate.

I’ll be pressing grease gun in a day or two, so we’ll see the difference…. :pass:

Good morning everyone! :toke:

@Frankthetank that moonrock rosin you pressed looks dank! What temp are you pressing at? I pressed 4 grams of walter white yesterday at 190 and got a measly .2 from it. Going to try again today at 210 and see if I get a better return.
See above post….. press a greater volume….

I pressed 4 grams of walter white yesterday at 190 and got a measly .2 from it.

3d52693a-695c-4804-9720-0f23a676dce4_text.gif

Be careful monkey fans are known to spontaneously combust! ;) :yoinks::nono:View attachment 1703839

Luckily i was home and smelled smoke and found mine shooting sparks out the back! The oscillate feature rubs the power cord and eventually will wear thru the coating around it and expose the wires!
A glob of silicone, or some hot glue might make a strain relief

Good morning everyone! :toke:

@Frankthetank that moonrock rosin you pressed looks dank! What temp are you pressing at? I pressed 4 grams of walter white yesterday at 190 and got a measly .2 from it. Going to try again today at 210 and see if I get a better return.
Also, if you increase pressure too fast, you’ll get a lower yield….

Back