101.jpg

It was a horrible light. I might have to do some ritual or some shit to get its spirit out of the walls. Burn sage.

Be careful monkey fans are known to spontaneously combust! ;) :yoinks::nono:
Luckily i was home and smelled smoke and found mine shooting sparks out the back! The oscillate feature rubs the power cord and eventually will wear thru the coating around it and expose the wires!
The new ACI fans are 10x better. Literally, 10 speed settings and solid internal construction with this failure in mind. I think Mars Hydro may have copied the design for a cheaper option. Glad you caught it in time though. I stopped using the oscillating feature on those older fans just in case of a failure like this.

Happy Friday LS!

So harvest this weekend 🥳 Wedding Glue goes down Sunday and I'll plant Panty Punch. RH is in the high 60ies 🤷 but I put in another monkey fan and I'll remove some plant material and some water clogged soil so it might go down a bit. Temp is around 23C so thats pretty good. DLI seems to max out overall so I pulled the light back an inch.
You can also lower your RH by raising your temps.

The new ACI fans are 10x better. Literally, 10 speed settings and solid internal construction with this failure in mind. I think Mars Hydro may have copied the design for a cheaper option. Glad you caught it in time though. I stopped using the oscillating feature on those older fans just in case of a failure like this.

Happy Friday LS!
Ya i have owned the ac infinity ones since u had to preorder them! Only got a couple tho as i just use the old pole attachment pieces from some vivosun fans that burnt out and i attach $8 walmart fans to them! Works like a champ as i have a tower fan to oscillate air in the tent!

Fans attach right to the clips tho….
image.jpg

Think sunday is 4 weeks since flip but i forget! Need to get in there and topdress again today! Thinking the low ass dose this flower finisher shit has u use just isn’t enough and doesn’t last long! Directions say to use the same amount in a gallon of water as it has u topdress into a 20gal pot! Need to just order some flower girl!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back