Northern Lights Special. Cheers!! ❤️🤩
1000062853.jpg

So harvest this weekend 🥳 Wedding Glue goes down Sunday and I'll plant Panty Punch. RH is in the high 60ies 🤷 but I put in another monkey fan and I'll remove some plant material and some water clogged soil so it might go down a bit. Temp is around 23C so thats pretty good. DLI seems to max out overall so I pulled the light back an inch.
Be careful monkey fans are known to spontaneously combust! ;) :yoinks::nono:
E7DDE303-00D8-44D5-BC49-A8DFB91F8288.jpeg

Luckily i was home and smelled smoke and found mine shooting sparks out the back! The oscillate feature rubs the power cord and eventually will wear thru the coating around it and expose the wires!

Be careful monkey fans are known to spontaneously combust! ;) :yoinks::nono:View attachment 1703839

Luckily i was home and smelled smoke and found mine shooting sparks out the back! The oscillate feature rubs the power cord and eventually will wear thru the coating around it and expose the wires!
Is this the small Monkey fan 12v ?

Be careful monkey fans are known to spontaneously combust! ;) :yoinks::nono:View attachment 1703839

I'll keep an eye out. Thank you
1000000406.jpg

Only one of mine are oscillating. I turn it off with the lights because it has a small squeak that drives me crazy. Once I'm asleep I can't hear it though.
I have some ideas like that. Like when I grew under blurple light I thought the weed made me depressed. And before that the light made me paranoid.

Back