ok, that settlez it -> ur DEF the weirdest one here :nonono: ppp

edit: i mean, for the record, that'z even weirder than Mark livin in texas & not likin bbq :face:

:face:This coming for the guy that doesn't grow auto's :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Those aren't the crabs I'm looking for any which way..... I like snow crab :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Speaking of snow crab prob 7-8yrs ago as part of a promo for getting people to eat snow crab Keith from the Wizard off the show deadliest catch went around to different krogers and i saw him in one and was back in my car lighting a blunt and backing outta my parking spot and at last second looked and locked my brakes up cuz i was about 4” from backing right over him as he was leaving the store! :yoinks::crying:

Those steamed blue crabs with lotsa ol bay and a bunch of ice cold beers on picnic table are where it’s at :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Or peel & eat shrimp if you don’t like the crabs…:headbang::headbang::pass:
Ya man i had a bunch of vietnamese friends in elementary school and their parents would always go to the asian market and get live blue crabs and cook them up and they were always bomb! This was before i became a super picky eater! Would def tear some up if someone put em in front of me!

Speaking of snow crab prob 7-8yrs ago as part of a promo for getting people to eat snow crab Keith from the Wizard off the show deadliest catch went around to different krogers and i saw him in one and was back in my car lighting a blunt and backing outta my parking spot and at last second looked and locked my brakes up cuz i was about 4” from backing right over him as he was leaving the store! :yoinks::crying:
Man! What a shitty job that guy has! He’s got to catch the crab, do the televised marketing, and go from store to store hocking the god damn things….. :doh: :doh: :doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok, that settlez it -> ur DEF the weirdest one here :nonono: ppp

edit: i mean, for the record, that'z even weirder than Mark livin in texas & not likin bbq :face:
I don’t like lobster either….and i worked at red lobster for couple years!

Ya man i had a bunch of vietnamese friends in elementary school and their parents would always go to the asian market and get live blue crabs and cook them up and they were always bomb! This was before i became a super picky eater! Would def tear some up if someone put em in front of me!
I imagine you dipping the crab in ketchup :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Idk what that is but no.

Idk but I'm tryna not give up and hope that the 1 in a billion chance of them switching the antibiotics again will help. But they aren't even really counting on it at all.

I'm tryna also figure out some way of getting a power wheel chair, so MAYBE I can not spend the whole time in a hospital room. Maybe get a permanent port so I can get the antibiotics through the IV . At least get to a place where I can get into the sun, roll from one side of the room to the other cuz at this point im having to pull my hair/ ears to lift my head up
Did they make sure it wasn’t your aunt poisoning u that made u ill? We are all rooting for u man! :bighug:

Someone say peel and eat? Dinner tonight from beach leftovers. filet, peel and eats, ahi tuna, cocktail de camerones

View attachment 1692879

Thanks @Lil Dab! Went through 8 lbs there and brought 10 pounds back as well. Guy was super cool at the seafood shop I hit up. He had Dead stickers all over the shop. Snuck him a nice nug for a tip the first time I went in and he hooked me up. I was in there four times. Picked up shrimp, tuna, snapper, grouper, clams, and scallops from him

Back