Big fat joint in a heated truck with a couple feet of snow to push around the yard….plus coffee… it’s a stonergoodtime :thumbsup:
I can agree re. the snowblower comparison. Maybe I need to trade in the blower on a blade for the heated truck. The blower is particularly nasty when the wind blows the stuff back into your face. Sometimes there is no escape. :crying: :pighug:

Those steamed blue crabs with lotsa ol bay and a bunch of ice cold beers on picnic table are where it’s at :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Or peel & eat shrimp if you don’t like the crabs…:headbang::headbang::pass:
sign me up for the shrimp. Or the crabs. Me fussy? Not about fresh seafood. :crying: :rofl:

They’re small and tedious to pick, but damn tasty….

I ate a lifetime supply of lobster while I lived in Maine :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
There is technique involved. My wife is not a fan of how quickly I can put them away. :pighug: :rofl:

I can agree re. the snowblower comparison. Maybe I need to trade in the blower on a blade for the heated truck. The blower is particularly nasty when the wind blows the stuff back into your face. Sometimes there is no escape. :crying: :pighug:
I was in the market for a snow blower, and found a truck with holes in the floor and lotsa rust….but she was a runner, good four wheel drive and the plow worked…. She wasn’t that much more than the snow blower. No inspection sticker meant I couldn’t go further than the gas station, and the heater needed fixing. She tried to kill me the second year when I was hauling trash to the dump and stepped on the brakes and they went to the floor and I sailed across a downhill T intersection and into a pasture, narrowly missing the log truck coming from the left…..so I had to replace the entire brake system too :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Back