Lol called it exactly :crying:

One my redneck friends from Charlotte NC would come to Cali to visit. His nick name was Taz, short for Tasmanian devil. We'd go into SF to party and the guy would never have to buy a drink because of his thick southern accent. Guy is hilarious anyway, but people would buy him drinks just to listen to him talk. His saying was "The more I drink, the funnier I talk too" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

U know he owns a pair of these bad boys! ;)

1724730994310.gif

Is that called "The Alphabet Cut"? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ummmm….. that’s Wendy. She’s a third grade teacher/cat mom, she enjoys long scooter rides near the beach, and is diligently working to ban scissors in all public institutions/spaces on account of their misogyny. Show some respect.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RO system and a food safe garden hose will be delivered tomorrow and the MurLok connectors on Friday. The connectors will join the garden hose and the ro system. Y’all know by now I’m not hesitant to invest so we’ll see how this venture goes.
A salt water softener in front of the RO system will help the RO membrane last longer. What happens is the salt globs on to the calcium, carbonates and other smaller ions and it makes the total molecule much larger and easier for the RO membrane to filter them out with fewer small Ions clogging the membrane. Don't use the RO waste water in the garden even outdoors without dilution.

Back