Barbers are scary people! :rofl:
My NYRican friend was an inmate barber in a Federal Correctional Institution (FCI). He earned a small wage, plus tips in the form of toothpaste, soap, cigarettes, or postage stamps. A young correctional officer (CO) figured out he could save a few dollars getting his hair cut in prison. My barber friend said "Sure, have a seat." He draped him, taped his neck with paper, and went to work. During the haircut the CO happened to ask my friend what he was in there for. "Oh," he said with a straight face, "I cut the throat of a CO." I never saw an officer jump so fast. He tore off the drape and backed away, rubbing his neck. As far as I know, he never asked an inmate for a haircut again.

So you learned how to drink and drive from the real OG then. Back before seat belts were a thing :rofl:
No lie bro. Infants wrapped in a blanket lying on the bench seat next to mom while she’s driving and smokin a cig was every day

This is pretty much how I spend an hour every other Sunday :bong:
Followed by gym tan laundry?? :pighug::crying:

1724729983299.gif

This new barber i was gonna try today has an IG page with bunch of his cuts on there and def noticed 1 was a dude with a dope fade on the sides but then noticed a definite mullet tail in the back! Prob why they showed his head at an angle to hide the redneckedness of half the cut! :shrug::haha::rofl:
We got Mexican kids with mullets out here :rofl: :rofl: hardly any rednecks.

We got Mexican kids with mullets out here :rofl: :rofl: hardly any rednecks.
Its the cut thats redneck….not necessarily the person rocking it! :shrug::rofl:

Back