A salt water softener in front of the RO system will help the RO membrane last longer. What happens is the salt globs on to the calcium, carbonates and other smaller ions and it makes the total molecule much larger and easier for the RO membrane to filter them out with fewer small Ions clogging the membrane. Don't use the RO waste water in the garden even outdoors without dilution.
Can you recommend one? And any connections I’d need also, I have two 1/4” and two 3/8” MurLok adapters on the way so I can connect the ro to my hose bib out back. So you’re saying I would need to connect the hose to the softener then it to the ro correct? And I plan on the waste water going straight to the drain, my only garden is in my tent lol. Thanks again! By the way I’m heading to bed so I won’t be replying back til morning. 🛏️ 🏃🏻‍♂️ 💨

Clones from the aero cloner are lookin good especially not having used one before! Roots have gone crazy for not even two days from transplant!!! Used Rootwise myco and a couple drops of Superthrive

Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 12.50.09 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 12.49.54 AM.png

Last edited:
Can you recommend one? And any connections I’d need also, I have two 1/4” and two 3/8” MurLok adapters on the way so I can connect the ro to my hose bib out back. So you’re saying I would need to connect the hose to the softener then it to the ro correct? And I plan on the waste water going straight to the drain, my only garden is in my tent lol. Thanks again! By the way I’m heading to bed so I won’t be replying back til morning. 🛏️ 🏃🏻‍♂️ 💨
Lots of portable ones for RVs on amazon, this looks good:

2024-08-26_21-52-37.jpg

Bed shot. Marathon OG in back left. Lost count how many times Ive had to super crop. Was the last to flower. Would be at least 18" taller than the others. Nubbins, middle front, crusin along. Wedding Cake, middle left and back right are smaller, but are charging buddies and the healthiest. SMQ, front right is having some issues. Either hungry or calcium lockout. Only one that's got issues??? Will remove some fans tomorrow to help control some humidity. Been pulling 4-5 each day. Dehu is workin overtime here in the southeast!!! Hot exhaust from it doesn't help with temps. About 81-83F. More if I don't angle most of the exhaust out of doorway

Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 12.49.41 AM.png

@Mañ'O'Green :pass: While you're sharing some info, what do you like for companion plants in your veggie garden? Will have tomatoes, radish, carrots, beets, cauliflower, lettuces, radish,bok choy, and others for the fall. Will have 3 types of onion and some garlic scattered through to help out with bugs. Any other "helpers" that you would recommend?

@Mañ'O'Green :pass: While you're sharing some info, what do you like for companion plants in your veggie garden? Will have tomatoes, radish, carrots, beets, cauliflower, lettuces, radish,bok choy, and others for the fall. Will have 3 types of onion and some garlic scattered through to help out with bugs. Any other "helpers" that you would recommend?
Wow, well I don't see any flowers in your mix most of the annuals are good. Do not plant Marigolds, they are spider-mite magnets. cat nip, can be a white fly attractor. I don't know how much space you are working with but you must rotate the tomatoes, leafy greens, cruciferous and root crops so they are not grown in the same spot for 3 years. We have access to farm fresh produce at the farm market and I don't grow tomatoes or cruciferous any longer. I had Ms. MOG do flowers in most of the garden this year The Pepperoncini plants I bought this spring are some kind of frying pepper, they are not Pepperoncini!

It takes a long time to establish an insect ecosystem. It will happen over time if you refrain from using pesticides. You have to be willing to lose some of your crop. We have the added burden of one of our neighbors having pest control service and as Ms. MOG says they come with the "Firehose of Death" The shade garden and herbs also attract many insects. We have a lot of variety.

Thanks Ms @Mossy, and good morning. I usually avoid caffeine, but at 5pm I had a craving for coffee and boiled up a strong mug. So my eyes are still wide open 4 hours past my bedtime.

Bed shot. Marathon OG in back left. Lost count how many times Ive had to super crop. Was the last to flower. Would be at least 18" taller than the others. Nubbins, middle front, crusin along. Wedding Cake, middle left and back right are smaller, but are charging buddies and the healthiest. SMQ, front right is having some issues. Either hungry or calcium lockout. Only one that's got issues??? Will remove some fans tomorrow to help control some humidity. Been pulling 4-5 each day. Dehu is workin overtime here in the southeast!!! Hot exhaust from it doesn't help with temps. About 81-83F. More if I don't angle most of the exhaust out of doorway

View attachment 1702948

Looking good..... :headbang: ...I might curse our sea wind ... occasionally...when my plants are flattened.......:windy:....but it does Help.......

Off to bed......... Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

I went out just pre midnight..to tuck the girls in for the night.......:pighug:...and come back indoors with a greenfly on me arm.........:shrug:

IMG_1304~3.JPG

IMG_1308~2.JPG

Grape vine trimmed back..free the sunbeams...free the frogs........:biggrin:

Back