This seems a little disturbing when you imagine it as an AI robot saying it to you...

1724691333088.png

Sorry not to be an ass but i think the whole climate change thing is BS.. Just like acid rain and the hole in the ozone layer. It's just a fancy way of saying more taxes for the private sector. Long live the farmers pushing back against climate change! I don't buy into what the government is selling. Especially when all of them fly around on private jets :crying:
Watch a documentary bro! In the 80’s the oil companies themselves studied the rise in trapped co2 gasses in the ozone and what it does to climate! Then as soon as they went to try and figure out how to reverse or even just slow down the amount of shit going into the atmosphere the only answer they came up with was to stop using gasoline engines period so they immediately changed tactics and started pumping out nonsense about how it was a myth! Now people like u doing their work for them pumping out the nonsense! U are on the coast so temps don’t change much! Come inland and try and say that!

Watch a documentary bro! In the 80’s the oil companies themselves studied the rise in trapped co2 gasses in the ozone and what it does to climate! Then as soon as they went to try and figure out how to reverse or even just slow down the amount of shit going into the atmosphere the only answer they came up with was to stop using gasoline engines period so they immediately changed tactics and started pumping out nonsense about how it was a myth! Now people like u doing their work for them pumping out the nonsense! U are on the coast so temps don’t change much! Come inland and try and say that!
I mean I can show you documentaries that say the exact opposite so thats not really a selling point..

Back