I’ll know more accurately when the pen gets here but the truncheon showed 3 and 4 which means about 350. Great weather in LA but the water is toxic. With all due respect are you sure about the ppm math? I never thought about why people use ro water but wouldn’t it be to start with 0 ppm therefore allowing the full 700 to be nutes?
If u didn’t add whatever the nutrient company says ppm wise to your tap then people all over would be using random feeding amounts based off their tap water starting ppm! I’m positive on the adding it on top of your starting ppm but like has been said that’s a really high starting ppm!

If u didn’t add whatever the nutrient company says ppm wise to your tap then people all over would be using random feeding amounts based off their tap water starting ppm! I’m positive on the adding it on top of your starting ppm but like has been said that’s a really high starting ppm!
Understood and yes it’s ugly high.

@Cerebral Goo i know ur here & i'm still waitin on my cookie damnit....i won it fair & square damnit....next-to last post, pg 994....damnit :shooty: ppp

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 1.21.30 AM.png

Back