Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy :d5: :pass: no idea what that one is. Gotta ask the wife later

Ha ha Cheers @JP1 ........ :headbang:

:crying:Yup on the run only a minute or two was catching up on the ride to work:headbang:

What we Need is something that converts posts to chat...so you can Listen to it on the way to work...........:pighug:

Have a great day.........where ever you Wander may the great gana goddess Walk with you.............:biggrin:

Last edited:
Ha ha Cheers @JP1 ........ :headbang:

What we Need is something that converts posts to chat...so you can Listen to it on the way to work...........:pighug:

Have a great day.........where ever you Wander may the great gana goddess Walk with you.............:biggrin:

Shoot I’d use that at home some days :blahblah::cooldance::crying:

Thanks and you too smoke a couple for me :headbang::d5::pass:

I wanted to take them down a couple of days ago......

But...the take down tray was full......

to empty the take down tray they needed to go to the plastic tub to dry off...

But the plastic tub was full.....

to empty the plastic tub..they need to go into mason jars...

But all the mason jars were full........

so I had to compress 3 half filled mason jars into 1...so I had a couple free for the Fresh....:headbang:...

So I tranfered the Fresh Bud to the Mason jar.......

IMG_7172.JPG

Filled the plastic tub up with the New Fesh bud..........broken down for drying off.........

IMG_7173.JPG

Used the empty drying tray to take down the dog eaten pot........

IMG_7174.JPG

Only spotting one obvious piece of caterpillar damage............:nono:.......then I took all the cannabis Trim.....the Basil trim...stuffed a gallon bottle...added 4 tablespoons of molases....for fert tea......

And then it got to 57C.......so that is me done....for now.....:biggrin:.......

IMG_7176.JPG

Except for the 3 wee stumpies I Found......they have to be Frog Tested............in the name of Science............:crying:

frogspawn.gif

Good morning @InkAddict$
Good morning AFN
I’m so grateful for coffee, it’s cool this morning only 71 , might get a few storms for the next few days we desperately need the rain.
I hope everyone has a good day ,
A237DE52-1E32-4889-AFDF-4E0FF7A7275F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back