Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll let ya know how I’m feeling in a bit, I’m a bit skeptical because for whatever reason I never get affected by edibles

You now how when a plants PH drops it starts to get absorbtion issues....like deficiencies and lock out....?

Humans do the same....check the PH of your pee and if it is Below ph 6.8 you could have malabsorbtion issues through the gut.... :pass:

Worth a Check.......:ph:

:peek: Sober as a Judge.....well...sober as Normal.......:pass:.....I just stopped smoking all Fresh Bud..........:biggrin:........

See how long That thought lasts......:biggrin:...I'm gonna bottle the fresh today.....Temptation will be at my finger tips....:crying:

Hokay Monday.... Start the week the way you mean to go on......... #Stoned

rolling.gif
mickey.gif

Sitting in the morning.........Sun......... :headbang: ....waiting Attention.....pull up a chair.......:biggrin:....

IMG_7161.JPG

I wanted to take them down a couple of days ago......

But...the take down tray was full......

to empty the take down tray they needed to go to the plastic tub to dry off...

But the plastic tub was full.....

to empty the plastic tub..they need to go into mason jars...

But all the mason jars were full........

so I had to compress 3 half filled mason jars into 1...so I had a couple free for the Fresh....:headbang:...

Or..................I could just leave all the Fresh in the plastic tub.................
smok.gif
..and Completly Pig Out on it.........:crying::crying::crying:....

page #900, woot! :yay: ..........................oh but wait, i haven't gone to sleep & woken back up yet :doh: ...................ok, nvm :condom: ppp

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
an you Think you are going to Fool me into doing a Woot.......?

Not on your Nelly...................... :crying: .......

zebedee.gif

#SleepTight @420Forever :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back