Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One last one to finish off the night not sure if I will get any of the drop tomorrow my buddy wants to split the bundle but I'm not sure I want to spend coin on CBD I have such a high THC tolerance I wonder if it will do anything for me.. But never know I'll probably end with some :wall::rofl::rofl::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::pop:

You could also just blaze CBD for a bit and it'll scratch the itch and also reset your THC tolerance :vibe:

You think good for me with my sciatic nerve pain?
I just finished a week of the worst sciatica pain I've ever dealt with. I get some good relief when standing in front of a wall for instance. Make a fist or full palm against wall with opposite sciatica arm. Chin up a little. Stretch sciatica leg behind you and rest foot on your toes. Just stretch a little and hold for 5 seconds to start. It's a little difficult to visualize with words. I feel for you.

Add: Check out cbd isolate. I've been using for years to augment when vaping flower.

Last edited:
You could also just blaze CBD for a bit and it'll scratch the itch and also reset your THC tolerance :vibe:
I tried good thinking:doh: :wall::crying: Now I'm for sure going to bed night everyone :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

1690775508270.png

I just finished a week of the worst sciatica pain I've ever dealt with. I get some good relief when standing in front of a wall for instance. Make a fist or full palm against wall with opposite sciatica arm. Chin up a little. Stretch sciatica leg behind you and rest foot on your toes. Just stretch a little and hold for 5 seconds to start. It's a little difficult to visualize with words. I feel for you.
It’s awful it hasn’t been this bad in a LONG time , I’ll have to try that out and have the hubby help me . I swear this humidity has kicked it into over drive. It’s my right side that kills me the most and it sucks im a right side sleeper and I can’t sleep on it right now without being so stiff in pain when I wake up.

It’s awful it hasn’t been this bad in a LONG time , I’ll have to try that out and have the hubby help me . I swear this humidity has kicked it into over drive. It’s my right side that kills me the most and it sucks im a right side sleeper and I can’t sleep on it right now without being so stiff in pain when I wake up.
I've got nerve problems in my back too. Edibles will at least numb the sharp pain enough that I can sometimes fall back asleep without taking a walk around the house and then being stuck awake for an hour or 2

I've got nerve problems in my back too. Edibles will at least numb the sharp pain enough that I can sometimes fall back asleep without taking a walk around the house and then being stuck awake for an hour or 2
Same! And everytime I get up he gets up no matter the time or how many times so we haven’t been sleeping good lately, I’ve been slacking on a edibles lately but just had one so fingers crossed 🤞 I’ll have so relief because I’ve been grouchy in the morning lol and I hate waking up like that throws off my mood the rest of the day. I got to the point today I couldn’t even walk . I looked into that canna cheese and I think I’ll try it and see about doing that mix you suggested, I appreciate you being helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back