Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1620008
This is you now....since you started.... 😆
Ohhh babe you got it wrong let me help you out! 😜
7AE829D3-C0A4-43A1-9511-847DF22372EC.jpeg

You think good for me with my sciatic nerve pain? I’m super picky on things I take med wise while pregnant so I’m trying to stay green as possible except 1 med I have to take from the doc . It’s hella worse especially while prego I was in tears earlier until the hubby put pressure on it and rubbed it till it relaxed .
I've had better luck with all CBD strains and just blending them in with THC strains; compared to the 50/50 ones... But cannacheese was good stuff, but it's been years since I've grown it

I've had better luck with all CBD strains and just blending them in with THC strains; compared to the 50/50 ones... But cannacheese was good stuff, but it's been years since I've grown it

Which Cbd strains did you like the most? Lookin in to grown some for a daily tincture. :pass:

Last edited:
Okay now I’m going to check it out and see if I could grow it myself without the hubbys help.

Which Cbd strains? Lookin in to grown some for a daily tincture. :pass:
Favorite by far. Really nice plants. 14-16 weeks. Tastes like lime/grapefruit. Bright green buds and productive. Was all my wife would touch for a long time. Grew 1 every run for a couple of years

Really liked cannacheese. They say all these new ones are 4:1 thc:cbd though
My understanding with the ratio of CBD/THC in these kinds of strains is that there will be a pretty decentrange of ratios. But taken an average among many plants (or many indiviual plants aggregated into a concentrate) should yield close to whatever ratio is stated 1:1 4:1 20:1 whatever. But I agree probably easier to get the right balance by just growing full CBD/CBG strains and blending with THC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back