Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else getting in on the Mephisto Medical release tomorrow? I find the Canna Cheese and Aunt Ginny's Elixir to be excellent pain meds and I really want to see what the new crosses will do. F1's are always fun and can get some crazy yields.
For sciatic nerve pain by chance? @InkAddict$ we might need to look into this for me

Sounds good. Might try it , idk i kinda like a lot of styles of BBQ, i know everyone's home is the best but i like most i try
It's legit the best in upstate and known nationally there is another one around here that I like also just as good:toke:
1690770511279.png

Sounds good. Might try it , idk i kinda like a lot of styles of BBQ, i know everyone's home is the best but i like most i try
We don't have a regional style of BBQ here but we get a bit of variety from people all around. But there's much more churrasco then American style bbq around

Wait @Mrs.InkAddict thinks she's doing somethings not right..just cause her boot is bigger correct 🤔? Well our boots are different strains ! So that's understandable....but this aint... our real competition same everything...but look now sweetheart.....one day...I promise you'll be able to grow like Daddy.... 😆
20230730_212412.jpg

For sciatic nerve pain by chance? @InkAddict$ we might need to look into this for me
I have bad arthritic bone on bone pain, but I think it would help with the sciatic pain as well. It seems to have some anti-inflammatory properties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back