Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's legit the best in upstate and known nationally there is another one around here that I like also just as good:toke: View attachment 1620004
The one we got here is awesome. You can sit at a table in the street and stuff your face with wings and booze and then walk right into a concert. Actually scratch that, apparently it's closed down :yoinks:

Anybody else getting in on the Mephisto Medical release tomorrow? I find the Canna Cheese and Aunt Ginny's Elixir to be excellent pain meds and I really want to see what the new crosses will do. F1's are always fun and can get some crazy yields.
Really liked cannacheese. They say all these new ones are 4:1 thc:cbd though

Wait @Mrs.InkAddict thinks she's doing somethings not right..just cause her boot is bigger correct 🤔? Well our boots are different strains ! So that's understandable....but this aint... our real competition same everything...but look now sweetheart.....one day...I promise you'll be able to grow like Daddy.... 😆 View attachment 1620006
Oh honey smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ you must have old age setting In because I had to redrop my seeds and I’m a few days apart I’ll check up I’m definitely not worried , our competition and my mama boot will devour your beast plant you wait and see 😉 but I’ll give you credit daddy it does look amazing ❤️ so whatever you do with your grows is amazing it definitely shows 💋

Yes, I'm interested to see the difference. I expect there will be some variance because they are F1's so there should be some 2:1 3:1 4:1 etc.

Oh honey smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ you must have old age setting In because I had to redrop my seeds and I’m a few days apart I’ll check up I’m definitely not worried , our competition and my mama boot will devour your beast plant you wait and see 😉 but I’ll give you credit daddy it does look amazing ❤️ so whatever you do with your grows is amazing it definitely shows 💋
b7f.gif

This is you now....since you started.... 😆

The one we got here is awesome. You can sit at a table in the street and stuff your face with wings and booze and then walk right into a concert. Actually scratch that, apparently it's closed down :yoinks:
I was gonna say I didn't see newark on there but there is in Brooklyn and Harlem

You think good for me with my sciatic nerve pain? I’m super picky on things I take med wise while pregnant so I’m trying to stay green as possible except 1 med I have to take from the doc . It’s hella worse especially while prego I was in tears earlier until the hubby put pressure on it and rubbed it till it relaxed .

I was gonna say I didn't see newark on there but there is in Brooklyn and Harlem
I haven't been to the Newark one in a couple of years but had no idea of the city ones :shrug: I thought the Newark one was the 1st one outside Syracuse. But nothing lasts there so not totally surprising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back