Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favorite by far. Really nice plants. 14-16 weeks. Tastes like lime/grapefruit. Bright green buds and productive. Was all my wife would touch for a long time. Grew 1 every run for a couple of years

Thanks! That one is always sold out from US seed banks. Wonder how close that is to the "real" Charlotte's Web??? May have to order from Europe.

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 11.13.14 PM.png

My understanding with the ratio of CBD/THC in these kinds of strains is that there will be a pretty decentrange of ratios. But taken an average among many plants (or many indiviual plants aggregated into a concentrate) should yield close to whatever ratio is stated 1:1 4:1 20:1 whatever. But I agree probably easier to get the right balance by just growing full CBD/CBG strains and blending with THC.
Seems like the all CBD ones don't really do much for us, but add just a little pinch of THC and it's a different animal

Seems like the all CBD ones don't really do much for us, but add just a little pinch of THC and it's a different animal
or a big pinch :headbang:

One last one to finish off the night not sure if I will get any of the drop tomorrow my buddy wants to split the bundle but I'm not sure I want to spend coin on CBD I have such a high THC tolerance I wonder if it will do anything for me.. But never know I'll probably end with some :wall::rofl::rofl::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::pop:

Thanks! That one is always sold out from US seed banks. Wonder how close that is to the "real" Charlotte's Web??? May have to order from Europe.
:bong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back