Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s awful it hasn’t been this bad in a LONG time , I’ll have to try that out and have the hubby help me . I swear this humidity has kicked it into over drive. It’s my right side that kills me the most and it sucks im a right side sleeper and I can’t sleep on it right now without being so stiff in pain when I wake up.
Are you sleeping on memory foam? If not, get some. It's been the best for my injuries etc. Been sleeping on memory foam for nearly 20 years. Don't buy from a store (rip off), buy the foam yourself. I can give you a website.

Are you sleeping on memory foam? If not, get some. It's been the best for my injuries etc. Been sleeping on memory foam for nearly 20 years. Don't buy from a store (rip off), buy the foam yourself. I can give you a website.
We do have a really nice memory foam bed we spent a godly amount on it , I just don’t know if it’s being pregnant that’s making it worse or what but it’s god awful by noon I’m dyin in pain.

We do have a really nice memory foam bed we spent a godly amount on it , I just don’t know if it’s being pregnant that’s making it worse or what but it’s god awful by noon I’m dyin in pain.
I use to be a stomach sleeper. Now side to fall to sleep, wake up on back. I often times use a pillow between my legs.

I use to be a stomach sleeper. Now side to fall to sleep, wake up on back. I often times use a pillow between my legs.
I’m looking online right now actually for a prego pillow that I could use for my back and legs , I’ve always been a side sleeper especially right side but lately it’s been my left because of the pain , I smoked too much last night and fell asleep on my back smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m paying for it now.

Some people have something with their body that no matter what their gut doesn't break down the thc the same way it does for everyone else, it's rare but for sure a thing. Or you have too high of a tolerance and the tiny amount you are consuming you don't feel. I know for me I need around 250 to 300mg to start feeling anything. Any more than 500mg and I start getting pale and panicky and just want it to stop.
500mg. As in a half a gram of pure THC? Good bloody grief. :coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back