Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking online right now actually for a prego pillow that I could use for my back and legs , I’ve always been a side sleeper especially right side but lately it’s been my left because of the pain , I smoked too much last night and fell asleep on my back smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m paying for it now.
I'm tall so falling asleep on my back kills me, if you put a pillow under ur knees your back will line up even and not be sore when ya wake up! Pillow under the knees when laying on ur back or pillow between the knees while side sleeping is:
c816f6bf7ea8b526652487e3479943cc-1.jpg

In the Himalayan mountains of Tibet they put rancid yak butter in their tea. Adds a lot of calories I guess to keep warm. Might be an acquired taste.
Might??? :haha:

500mg. As in a half a gram of pure THC? Good bloody grief. :coffee2:
500mg edibles will usually have me waking up stoned the next day. But this coconut oil I made I wasn't checking doses I just assumed it was gonna be weak and thought, eh, ill eat a lil before bed, NOPE I was so high I couldn't fall asleep. I woke my wife up like hey I kinda need you to chill with me, she will tell ya, I have only gotten like that a couple times and it's usually from anything more than 500mg. A strong edible is borderline psychedelic. :doc1:
:pass:

My understanding with the ratio of CBD/THC in these kinds of strains is that there will be a pretty decentrange of ratios. But taken an average among many plants (or many indiviual plants aggregated into a concentrate) should yield close to whatever ratio is stated 1:1 4:1 20:1 whatever. But I agree probably easier to get the right balance by just growing full CBD/CBG strains and blending with THC.
Exactly what I do. Dinamed Auto CBD Kush or Seedsman 30:1 Auto Pink Kush CBD for the CBD, and other strains for THC. That way the mix ratio is whatever I want, and consistent. :pighug:

500mg edibles will usually have me waking up stoned the next day. But this coconut oil I made I wasn't checking doses I just assumed it was gonna be weak and thought, eh, ill eat a lil before bed, NOPE I was so high I couldn't fall asleep. I woke my wife up like hey I kinda need you to chill with me, she will tell ya, I have only gotten like that a couple times and it's usually from anything more than 500mg. A strong edible is borderline psychedelic. :doc1:
:pass:
I think if I did 500mg, I would wake up stoned too. Sometime the following week. :haha:

off on a road trip peeps, so I will be absent for a bit. The new batch of gummies work a treat, one gummy, 6.5 hours sleep. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back