Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya now I'm confused on what to do with that one...I unplugged it....
Not sure if these would be too much red but as u can see if u check link they have multiple diff nm red spectrums offered! They aren’t expensive tho so may be worth getting instead of the combo strip! Ready to plug n play vs getting custom strips where u need heatsink and the appropriate mounting hardware! Not to mention a drill press so u can drill the heatsink just to mount the strips to it!

Not sure if these would be too much red but as u can see if u check link they have multiple diff nm red spectrums offered! They aren’t expensive tho so may be worth getting instead of the combo strip! Ready to plug n play vs getting custom strips where u need heatsink and the appropriate mounting hardware! Not to mention a drill press so u can drill the heatsink just to mount the strips to it!

I'll look into those they seem pretty cool....ty

Whats up?

Man its been an awesome weekend. Took the day off on Friday and took my kids to see Barbie and then out for lunch.

Didn't do jack shit yesterday and that seems to be whats on the docket for today as well.

My new autos just opened up

1690740338761.png

Its kinda lonely in there right now.

1690740382307.png

And yeah, I need to clean the floor, I know. I vacuumed all the stuff up, I just need to get some zep from in the house and do a wipe down soon.

They are in half strength masterblend with a few other minor additives like humic acid and beneficial bacteria. I started these on Tuesday, super happy they've already opened up.

Whats up?

Man its been an awesome weekend. Took the day off on Friday and took my kids to see Barbie and then out for lunch.

Didn't do jack shit yesterday and that seems to be whats on the docket for today as well.

View attachment 1619862

View attachment 1619863

And yeah, I need to clean the floor, I know. I vacuumed all the stuff up, I just need to get some zep from in the house and do a wipe down soon.

They are in half strength masterblend with a few other minor additives like humic acid and beneficial bacteria. I started these on Tuesday, super happy they've already opened up.
Scrap the excess nutrients off the floor don't waist that shit...😆 🤣

Last edited:
The imposter in the celery patch is getting pretty stinky. The neighbors asked if there was a skunk around. I told them it was just my Afghani Tomatoes. I don't think they believe me.:crying:
20230730_120702.jpg

Whats up?

View attachment 1619862

View attachment 1619863

What is your plan with them?...they are in mountain Dew bottles....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back