Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I should be running it the whole 18/6 the hlg uva? For autoflowers? I give 15 min breaks to help leaves cool down....this idea came from Drownomatic
Look at it this way….if your plants were getting too much white light from the LEDs u would turn down the intensity altogether…. not give it small breaks where u dimmed the light while otherwise keeping it running full power! On the UVa only strip from HLG u can do it for 12hrs of the 18 (in the middle of the schedule) but don’t do the on off thing! Its totally unnatural so def isn’t helping anything! I would go off what @Mañ'O'Green or @Talonxracer do cuz they have the knowledge! Especially MOG he has been growing longer then either of us have been alive! ;) :rofl:

Wtf is up LS fam!
Starfox & Mothman - Day 70 :vibe:
20230729_225222.jpg

Look at it this way….if your plants were getting too much white light from the LEDs u would turn down the intensity altogether…. not give it small breaks where u dimmed the light while otherwise keeping it running full power! On the UVa only strip from HLG u can do it for 12hrs of the 18 (in the middle of the schedule) but don’t do the on off thing! Its totally unnatural so def isn’t helping anything! I would go off what @Mañ'O'Green or @Talonxracer do cuz they have the knowledge! Especially MOG he has been growing longer then either of us have been alive! ;) :rofl:

I thought he ran his with the grow lights but seems like it's only for 6 hrs MID day but he does say the bulbs he uses are stronger

1690738831361.png

I'll switch it to 12 hr comes on a couple hrs after and off b4lights out....

Need to go run some orders cuz getting tickets to couple more rangers games tonight! 1 will be with sister and her whole fam so will be the cheap seats! Just me and bro in law going to rangers vs astros so be better seats but still cheap in comparison to most! :thumbsup:

First gotta take care of the important stuff…. ;) :eyebrows::lildab:
image.jpg

I'll switch it to 12 hr comes on a couple hrs after and off b4lights out....
As for the combo strip i am not sure! Pretty sure red really only helps in the before/after lights out method but thats only if it runs by itself! Once back talon can give scientifical response but i know adding in UV and IR its supposed to be at a certain ratio pertaining to strength of grow light itself but i sure as hell don’t remember and i am too stoned to go google searching! :rofl:

As for the combo strip i am not sure! Pretty sure red really only helps in the before/after lights out method but thats only if it runs by itself! Once back talon can give scientifical response but i know adding in UV and IR its supposed to be at a certain ratio pertaining to strength of grow light itself but i sure as hell don’t remember and i am too stoned to go google searching! :rofl:
Ya now I'm confused on what to do with that one...I unplugged it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back