Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1690718800341.jpg

Where did you learn that is there any science to it? Seems like that might stress them more with being on and off all the time and not constant just thinking outloud :shrug:
Ya there doesn’t seem to be anything in that routine that is mimicking nature! :shrug:

@Fermented_Fruitz , I plan to put the light on a timer and run the UV the recommended 2 hrs a day, now the IR is a bit more tricky, they recommend 15 min. before lights on, and 15 min. after lights off. I would have to do this manually, which would be a royal pain in the ass, since I do a 18/6 light schedule. My lights come on at 4 a.m. and go out at 10 p.m.
Needless to say, there aint a chance in hell I'm gonna get up every day at 3:30 a.m. to run a light for 15 minutes. MH can kiss my hairy old ass on that one.
I'll just turn them on for 15 minutes when I'm in the room and meets my schedule.
That all you run the ir bar for is 15 min b4 and after lights out? And uv for 2hr? Weird...Hlg recommend 12hr at 24in above canopy....I only use it for 8hr 15 min intervals...my other uv ir bar I run the whole 18/6 no issues....but if that's what they recommend go for it....

Reactions: JP1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back