Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man @Lil Dab my swordfish was plugging up basically before every hit and thought it was time to clean coil again (it is FYI) but i realized it was actually the 3 holes in the top of oven leading to mouthpiece that was plugged! It was literally a glob of resin i could have scooped out with my lil dab spoon! Nice n clean now!
View attachment 1610565

Gonna take the mouthpiece off and soak in ISO tonight but cleaned with a glob mop for now and night n day difference! ;)
Yessir that makes a huge difference.. Sometimes I leave the lid open for preheat by pre heat i mean holding the button without hitting not the little flashing sequence it goes through:thumbsup: so when it bubbles up it doesn't plug instantly :doh::d5:

What a great start on the day! Lobster and shrimp both on sale today so instead of deciding I got both!
IMG_20230703_094359334.jpg

It was delicious!

Before breakfast I picked peppers and then after breakfast I pickled them. The pepperoncini I am growing this year are a little thicker walled than last years so I hope they are a little more crunchy. Peppers are fairly prone to botulism so they need more vinegar and longer processing at higher heat than cucumbers. That makes it harder to keep them crispy. The rings are mixed peppers and one of them Padron is is very hot. It is not supposed to be but it is.

IMG_20230703_121713041.jpg

Thanks for the Reps @Lil Dab ! :d5:

I'm going to begin showcasing these beautiful cultivars on my YouTube channel if you or anyone wants to check it out...I haven't uploaded much, so I am still ironing it all out....TIA if you happen to drop by!

:pass:

Thanks for the Reps @Lil Dab ! :d5:

I'm going to begin showcasing these beautiful cultivars on my YouTube channel if you or anyone wants to check it out...I haven't uploaded much, so I am still ironing it all out....TIA if you happen to drop by!

:pass:

Welcome :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back