Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 9 Girls are looking awesome not much happening in here pots still seem to have enough moisture in them from the last watering..

IMG_5206.JPG

Mephisto Sour Bubbly doesn't look the happiest thinking too much N or too much water

IMG_5207.JPG

Old Sage Seeds Strawberry Microverse She is looking great :headbang::cooldance:

IMG_5208.JPG

Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix she looks really good too

IMG_5209.JPG

Time to fess-up! I have been abstaining from cannabis for the past 6 months, not a whiff or taste. When I was in the hospital one of the several doctors I spoke with felt that the cannabis had become a trigger for my IBS and the IBS pain is why my heart slowed down. Something to do with a vagus response. I decided to see if it was possible. I have only had 2 minor IBS episodes since I stopped all cannabis on January 2. There is little doubt in my mind that the cannabis was a trigger. I was having IBS episodes almost weekly prior to abstaining. This really sucks because it goes against most common belief that cannabis does not have serious side effects. What I am hoping is that like many foods I became allergic to due to the constant inflammation of my digestive system, that with a 6 month elimination my body will not have an allergic response to it any longer. It worked for many foods that used to be triggers that are no longer. I feel that my digestive system has healed.

I am getting the X-Vape charged up and cleaned, I have a smorgy of rosins pressed and on Friday I am getting high! Wish me luck!
Good luck buddy. Thanks for all you do! :pighug:

Evening kittens, all caught up on thread pics and today's posts. Real scorcher today, got about another hour in of actual work before I had to come in and cool off. About 18:30 clouds rolled in and got a few sprinkles but at least it cooled it down some. Still cloudy so hoping some night showers or else I'm watering again tomorrow. Crock pot ribs turned out great and the wife loved em. Only thing left is dishes and coffee and I'm done for the day.

Thanks for the Reps @Bill.de.Cat !
:d5:

Just click on 'Watch on YouTube ' my friend and it will open in YouTube!

I got it.....don't use this browser for YT, only AFN. I got Brave set up for YT and Googly for the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back