Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Reps @Lil Dab ! :d5:

I'm going to begin showcasing these beautiful cultivars on my YouTube channel if you or anyone wants to check it out...I haven't uploaded much, so I am still ironing it all out....TIA if you happen to drop by!

:pass:

thing is -> it'z too bad u didn't make it where thoze of us who aren't old enuff could actually watch it....hmph :dammit:ppp

Time to fess-up! I have been abstaining from cannabis for the past 6 months, not a whiff or taste. When I was in the hospital one of the several doctors I spoke with felt that the cannabis had become a trigger for my IBS and the IBS pain is why my heart slowed down. Something to do with a vagus response. I decided to see if it was possible. I have only had 2 minor IBS episodes since I stopped all cannabis on January 2. There is little doubt in my mind that the cannabis was a trigger. I was having IBS episodes almost weekly prior to abstaining. This really sucks because it goes against most common belief that cannabis does not have serious side effects. What I am hoping is that like many foods I became allergic to due to the constant inflammation of my digestive system, that with a 6 month elimination my body will not have an allergic response to it any longer. It worked for many foods that used to be triggers that are no longer. I feel that my digestive system has healed.

I am getting the X-Vape charged up and cleaned, I have a smorgy of rosins pressed and on Friday I am getting high! Wish me luck!

Screenshot_20230701-215244_Instagram~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back