Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd see the day when they would close stores, but sheetz is kicking their butt in my neighborhood.
I haven't been in a sheetz yet, but I've driven past a few. Look like more of a Wawa competitor. The turkey Hill in Easton is more 7-11/speedway-esque and not in the greatest spot late night :pass:

Which kid will be the first to swing from one of those pots like tarzan?? :haha::crying:
1688432642153.gif

Day 9 Girls are looking awesome not much happening in here pots still seem to have enough moisture in them from the last watering..

IMG_5206.JPG

Mephisto Sour Bubbly doesn't look the happiest thinking too much N or too much water

IMG_5207.JPG

Old Sage Seeds Strawberry Microverse She is looking great :headbang::cooldance:

IMG_5208.JPG

Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix she looks really good too

IMG_5209.JPG
FYI i used to wait like 2 weeks before i put covers on so soil didnt stay too soggy! ;)

FYI i used to wait like 2 weeks before i put covers on so soil didnt stay too soggy! ;)
Thanks I thought about that and may pull them off I've seen do it that and I've seen it done this way.. I have been much better about watering this round but these things hold moisture forever

We're not allowed to pump our own gas here :shrug: Unless you've got a fancy car or motorcycle and the gas guy doesn't want to touch it anyway:crying:
I think our gas cost more per gallon here, and we have to pump our own. You'd be pumpin gas, look over and some dumb ass'd kid is pumpin gas smoking. Then they think your being a dick cause you yell at them.

Well since they're staying at grandma's till it's done it's a 50/50 me or hubby lmfao
Unless you or hubby is a whole lot shorter than most of us, the bannister rail will keep you where you need to be, even stoned. :pighug: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back