Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our gas cost more per gallon here, and we have to pump our own. You'd be pumpin gas, look over and some dumb ass'd kid is pumpin gas smoking. Then they think your being a dick cause you yell at them.
Be careful they may get ya! :yoinks::nono::fire:

So I keep thinking I want a ph doser for the coco setup it would make life and the girls alot better if it works properly.. I found this one on amazon and curious if any of the hydro guys in here know anything or have seen this one it sure would beat spending almost $500 on the bluelab version the reviews are so so on it :shrug: :thanks: in advance any and all input is welcome :lol:
I'll tag a few of you that i think may be interested @JP1 @Olderfart @DCLXVI @Mañ'O'Green @420autoflower I hope i am not missing anyone if I am sorry

View attachment 1610525

Amazon product

I have eyeballed that unit several times. If I ran a setup with a reservoir I would probably give it a try. I still just handwater unless I go out of town. I use the halos with short hoses attached so I don't have to reach as much. Store my water in gallon jugs and just portion out what I need when I water.

PXL_20230704_012418688.MP.jpg

You’d be surprised how many i found! One dude torched the station down cuz he pulled the gas pump out to try to spray and kill a spider and caused an inferno! :doh::hothot:
Exactly why we have to wait for somebody to put their phone down to come over and put the wrong amount in the tank for us :bong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back