Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss you @Mossy :bighug: :dragon6: 🐁
IMG_20230703_151424684_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230703_151436993_HDR.jpg

In my constant quest for funnies, I cant believe how many I run across pertaining to that mini-sub that imploded at the Titanic site, I find no humor in people dying. Unless your my mother inlaw.

@Lil Dab :d5: :pass: probably gotta upgrade to a legit mixing/stirring pump in the rez so you don't end up with pockets of pH adjuster

I don't see why what you or I use would not work just fine.. What is a legit mixing/stirring pump? One review mentioned using a wave maker next to the doser and the probe opposite side so it mixes quickly and doesn't over shoot

I don't see why what you or I use would not work just fine.. What is a legit mixing/stirring pump? One review mentioned using a wave maker next to the doser and the probe opposite side so it mixes quickly and doesn't over shoot
I know they move the water around but i don't feel like mine are enough to really mix since there's still pockets in the corners that don't move around a ton :shrug: Maybe 2 so it circles around better?

I know they move the water around but i don't feel like mine are enough to really mix since there's still pockets in the corners that don't move around a ton :shrug: Maybe 2 so it circles around better?

I don't think I have that issue with the submersible pump and if you search mixing or stir pump on Amazon that is what comes up or wave makers.. I use a 500gph pump and it moves a lot of water

I don't think I have that issue with the submersible pump and if you search mixing or stir pump on Amazon that is what comes up or wave makers.. I use a 500gph pump and it moves a lot of water

View attachment 1610555
That's a lot more movement then I get... And I was using a 800l/hr pump before and it was less

That's a lot more movement then I get... And I was using a 800l/hr pump before and it was less

View attachment 1610557
Welp think that answer my question and I am sticking with this.. This is all I use for pumps 500 and 800gph 40w&100watt pumps here’s a busted up old one I use for mixing other ferts. I replace Rez pump every 2-3 grows the old ones still work but I rather be safe then sorry for 50$ I can get a one of each
image.jpg

I suction it to the side of Rez with the inlet down so it is picking up the very bottom of rez:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back