Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But looking at that pic it looks like it holds 1 bottle of solution!
Same with the bluelab

1688416267377.png

I have to show this one to the wife, she has some plug-in scent thing in the 1/2 bath down stairs, every time I walk by it I tell her I smell cat piss, then I get hell.

FB_IMG_1688416206442.jpg

So I keep thinking I want a ph doser for the coco setup it would make life and the girls alot better if it works properly.. I found this one on amazon and curious if any of the hydro guys in here know anything or have seen this one it sure would beat spending almost $500 on the bluelab version the reviews are so so on it :shrug: :thanks: in advance any and all input is welcome :lol:
I'll tag a few of you that i think may be interested @JP1 @Olderfart @DCLXVI @Mañ'O'Green @420autoflower I hope i am not missing anyone if I am sorry

View attachment 1610525

Amazon product

I'm a firm believer in that you generally get what you pay for. I think a pH doser is a must have for a quality auto watering coco grow. I'd love to be automated but can't justify a doser for 2 plants that's why I stick with a peat based medium. It buys me an extra day or 2 between waterings and worse case I can have my wife give plain water if need be.

But are there two reservoirs, one acid, one alkaline, or do you have to choose only one? :pighug: Given that the illustration shows only one pump, I expect that you have to decide whether to put acid or alkaline stock in the single reservoir, but I am not sure about that. :cheers:
Assuming depending on normal feedings u should know if it tends to drift up or down! Prob depends on the nutes u use on which u will need to keep loaded!

I thought the same thing and that doser had both up and down but from what I've seen it is only one solution and from what I've seen everyone tell me on here is they hardly ever use ph up I know I don't unless I mess up and over shot

So I keep thinking I want a ph doser for the coco setup it would make life and the girls alot better if it works properly.. I found this one on amazon and curious if any of the hydro guys in here know anything or have seen this one it sure would beat spending almost $500 on the bluelab version the reviews are so so on it :shrug: :thanks: in advance any and all input is welcome :lol:
I'll tag a few of you that i think may be interested @JP1 @Olderfart @DCLXVI @Mañ'O'Green @420autoflower I hope i am not missing anyone if I am sorry

View attachment 1610525

Amazon product

@Cooterjuice would be my go to on the subject.

I'm a firm believer in that you generally get what you pay for. I think a pH doser is a must have for a quality auto watering coco grow. I'd love to be automated but can't justify a doser for 2 plants that's why I stick with a peat based medium. It buys me an extra day or 2 between waterings and worse case I can have my wife give plain water if need be.

It can be done with out I have and know a few other that do it but the rez does need daily attention and more then once 2 times minimum IMO .. But I get what your saying :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back