Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is what it is....I've done nothing wrong...either has she....it's ok I just won't be on here as much....I'll do what I got to like i promisd and thats it....I'll quit all grow and shows and testing....I'll buy what I want and if I need more seeds I'll be damn more then happy to make some....
Well sorry if it came out the wrong way but nobody said u did anything wrong or was trying to run yall off! Just maybe not be overwhelmed with all the happy newlywed chatter! Not all of us are happily married so it can be a bit much is all! :d5:

But like Dale said….
1688413740317.gif

Well sorry if it came out the wrong way but nobody said u did anything wrong or was trying to run yall off! Just maybe not be overwhelmed with all the happy newlywed chatter! Not all of us are happily married so it can be a bit much is all! :d5:

But like Dale said….
View attachment 1610523
She's gone anyways not coming back...so no worries anymore...edit on the lovey chatter....

But like Dale said….
View attachment 1610523

I have only topped with one grow and it turned out pretty good. I need to start doing it regularly.
As far as I know, none of my beheaded girls minded the treatment. I top after the 4th or 5th node, and do it as soon as there is enough stem visible to do it without damaging anything below the cut. I don't wait until significant leaf expansion above the cut like some do. I figure that there is little point in wasting the growth that gets discarded by cutting later, and cutting later may be more stressful to the plant. Just my two cents of course... :pighug: :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back