Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ever gonna be satisfied with the dungeon? Or is it going to be a perpetual upgrade cycle like the rest of us?
This time I need to grind off a ridge in the concrete floor that keeps my stool from rolling easily, and add a filter box for intake air, seal up some leaks from the crawlspace... I hope only a couple days delay before I start a new round. So yes, it's always something.

Wow, hate hearing he has thoughts like that but hell, I've had em too and am just resigned to the fact it's gonna happen, make the most of your time.
Yeah I told him that on the phone when he wanted to send me his seed collection.. I was like wow dude I appreciate it but not yet you got time left :karmacloud::goodluck::nono:

That pure Michigan sounds pretty tasty
It is special….and available on their site. Back up and running with 4 cultivars available and more on the way . Very reasonable per seed. Twistedtreeautoflowers.
I know the breeder is quite pleased with this one and likely will be used in future crosses.

IMG_20230703_124205076.jpg
i couldn't resist stoned Charmander

It is special….and available on their site. Back up and running with 4 cultivars available and more on the way . Very reasonable per seed. Twistedtreeautoflowers.
I know the breeder is quite pleased with this one and likely will be used in future crosses.
Awesome thanks gonna have to check it out after i get outta this hell hole . Puerto Rican restaurant flooded, my airway is lined with the grease in the air atm 😷. Ill probably still order food from em :rofl:

Awesome thanks gonna have to check it out after i get outta this hell hole . Puerto Rican restaurant flooded, my airway is lined with the grease in the air atm 😷. Ill probably still order food from em :rofl:
Get the mofongo. Delish.

@Mrs.InkAddict ...let me First Apologise whole heartedly for my inapprorite comment to @InkAddict$ ...

But....I'd like the right to reply to this.

This is my full and total comment on a subject that had already been brought up in LS...

I hope you don't mind me saying that it is driving me Nuts......

But..I Accept I am Old and Grumpy.........

so...You be You and I'll stick you on my no read list.

That means...if you need Technical Help..you need to Tag another member of staff......... :headbang: ...

It in no way mentions you...

You are reading a whole lt into a comment that simply isnt there.

I hope you don't mind me saying that it is driving me Nuts......
The billing and cooing drives me nuts...Because....

But..I Accept I am Old and Grumpy.........
:shrug:
I Know it is Me...not the two of you...

so...You be You and I'll stick you on my no read list.

So...I'll Remove ME from the situation.....You carry on doing what you are doing........

I cannot Think of anything more passive...

But....if I don't Tell you....you will not get any tech help if you need it and you tag me.....and you will stop getting likes or plus reps on your posts from me...

So...better being Honest about it than leave you wondering why I've suddenly stopped responding to your posts.....
Sounded fine to me! Whole lot better then u are annoying me so i blocked u! I was prob a little to blunt with my comment too but thought i was just pointing out what was being joked about at the time! Didn’t mean to offend anyone or run anybody off! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back