Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup been hitting it extra hard this morning :lildab::baked::bong:

Umm yeah he popped here a few days ago and gave an update think this is everything :d5:

Yo my stoner family how has everyone been getting a long. Me still sick matter fact not doing so well. Im hoping to get one more grow in before I depart this earth. Trying treally hard to get my son on here he has just started wanting to learn. BTW here's a couple tunes. Love and miss everyone of you guys for real.

Mrs. D made it home after 150 days of being in the hospital and rehabbing she still cant walk like she wants tough getting better everyday. Yeah I know its hard for me to believe some of the MONTER plants I've had the pleasure of growing while here. I hope I have 1 more good one in me and hoping to get Jr to do a joint grow for his 1st one here and its all in the works :cooldance:
Wow, hate hearing he has thoughts like that but hell, I've had em too and am just resigned to the fact it's gonna happen, make the most of your time.

Welcome home @Bill.de.Cat. I'm about to harvest my last plant before another dungeon upgrade. Mephisto Sundae Thumper tester #2 never did fade, dark green til day 85 today:
View attachment 1610477
Are you ever gonna be satisfied with the dungeon? Or is it going to be a perpetual upgrade cycle like the rest of us?

Hey Pinks...how ya been buddy.
Ups n downs. Chopped 2 more of the Growers Choice Brain Damage got em hanging ready for trim and 4 apple blossom by Humboldt also hanging. Really love the floral leaning ones. Hoping this rooftop grow goes well. I can smell the Sour Crack 3 floors down :biggrin:
Sounds like you been busy but busys good.

Seems all 9 of my camelia cuttings took well, got buds forming on them all ready just like the main tree.
Do you get fruit off the Passion Fruit vines? I have a new favorite dessert:
12 oz passion fruit pulp
12 oz can of condensed milk
12 oz water
1 tsp xanthan gum powder (or sub gelatin powder)

Ups n downs. Chopped 2 more of the Growers Choice Brain Damage got em hanging ready for trim and 4 apple blossom by Humboldt also hanging. Really love the floral leaning ones. Hoping this rooftop grow goes well. I can smell the Sour Crack 3 floors down :biggrin:
Sounds like you been busy but busys good.
Noticed some curl on the leaves of the roof top plants. Got a bit of the same in one of my wellies I need to tend to soon.

Do you get fruit off the Passion Fruit vines? I have a new favorite dessert:
12 oz passion fruit pulp
12 oz can of condensed milk
12 oz water
1 tsp xanthan gum powder (or sub gelatin powder)
Yeah, get fruit off my Maypops ( Florida native, small fruit but tastes good ) and my possum purples and yellow greandine haven't fruited yet. Nor am I sure they will before winter but I'm hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back