Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Frank today? @Bill.de.Cat been around? I skipped some this week
Been real busy bud. Plants growing all over, cuttings being taken, re jiggering the drip systems, making potting tables out of pallets, etc.....and been playing Rust too much learning the ins and outs getting ready for next wipe on the 6th.

My outdoor rooftop grow

Sour Crack
IMG_20230703_113332911_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230703_113405344_HDR.jpg

The boss' 4 whatever
IMG_20230703_113311624_HDR.jpg
no Bobby's Widow yet 🙁

IMG_20230703_113328082_HDR.jpg

2 Black Strap sprouts :biggrin:
IMG_20230703_113323423_HDR.jpg

Afternoon kittens....been in the mid to high 90's with days hitting 100+ at some point. Damn storms roll in cooling it down a tad few degrees but just rolling over with no rain at all. Wife n dogs doing their thing in the AC while I sweat my butt off outside working.....somewhere tween 3 to 5 I'm just wore out and go lat down for a nap in the AC before starting dinner, feeding us all then a bit og game time before cleaning it all up and getting coffee maker ready to do it all over again......wish I was back working where I did less work. :kitty:

Sorry didn't see a post from ya before I went off to update my threads bud......Hope all's been well with you and the family......Any update on @Dabber and his dearest?....Got no cure for the fuck it's but a big ole bong hit usually cures the guilty feeling of having the fuck it's

Be so nice when I get these plant tables done so I can set up their drip/sprayer systems. Water all my plants by just turning a valve, letting it run for a hour then moving on to the next one.

Sorry didn't see a post from ya before I went off to update my threads bud......Hope all's been well with you and the family......Any update on @Dabber and his dearest?....Got no cure for the fuck it's but a big ole bong hit usually cures the guilty feeling of having the fuck it's
Yup been hitting it extra hard this morning :lildab::baked::bong:

Umm yeah he popped here a few days ago and gave an update think this is everything :d5:

Yo my stoner family how has everyone been getting a long. Me still sick matter fact not doing so well. Im hoping to get one more grow in before I depart this earth. Trying treally hard to get my son on here he has just started wanting to learn. BTW here's a couple tunes. Love and miss everyone of you guys for real.

Mrs. D made it home after 150 days of being in the hospital and rehabbing she still cant walk like she wants tough getting better everyday. Yeah I know its hard for me to believe some of the MONTER plants I've had the pleasure of growing while here. I hope I have 1 more good one in me and hoping to get Jr to do a joint grow for his 1st one here and its all in the works :cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back