Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I keep thinking I want a ph doser for the coco setup it would make life and the girls alot better if it works properly.. I found this one on amazon and curious if any of the hydro guys in here know anything or have seen this one it sure would beat spending almost $500 on the bluelab version the reviews are so so on it :shrug: :thanks: in advance any and all input is welcome :lol:
I'll tag a few of you that i think may be interested @JP1 @Olderfart @DCLXVI @Mañ'O'Green @420autoflower I hope i am not missing anyone if I am sorry

1688414625539.png

Amazon product

This time I need to grind off a ridge in the concrete floor that keeps my stool from rolling easily, and add a filter box for intake air, seal up some leaks from the crawlspace... I hope only a couple days delay before I start a new round. So yes, it's always something.
Ain't it the truth. Next up for me is setting up a separate fertigation reservoir and pump for my solos. It turned out last grow that pH drift in solos was in the opposite direction than my larger pots. No fixing that for both of them, so different reservoirs are in my future.

Always something, and if there isn't, a grower just figures a reason to fiddle anyway. Usually. :pighug:

So I keep thinking I want a ph doser for the coco setup it would make life and the girls alot better if it works properly.. I found this one on amazon and curious if any of the hydro guys in here know anything or have seen this one it sure would beat spending almost $500 on the bluelab version the reviews are so so on it :shrug: :thanks: in advance any and all input is welcome :lol:
I'll tag a few of you that i think may be interested @JP1 @Olderfart @DCLXVI @Mañ'O'Green @420autoflower I hope i am not missing anyone if I am sorry

View attachment 1610525

Amazon product

I can't tell from the image whether it only does adjustment in one direction or not, but if it does, it could mess you up if drift went the wrong way. Also, drift in the coco will still have to be monitored either with a ph probe in the coco or measuring runoff, so I am not sure how much work would be avoided for the price. Intriguing idea though, if you go for it, please document your experience. Just being able to dial the pH that you want in the rez would be a big plus.

View attachment 1610525

Amazon product

I've always been interested in one. But I'm always home so it's easy enough to put 1ml of up in a day. Might be nice for when you go camping

I can't tell from the image whether it only does adjustment in one direction or not, but if it does, it could mess you up if drift went the wrong way. Also, drift in the coco will still have to be monitored either with a ph probe in the coco or measuring runoff, so I am not sure how much work would be avoided for the price. Intriguing idea though, if you go for it, please document your experience. Just being able to dial the pH that you want in the rez would be a big plus.

:thanks: There should be a link to it also but i see a switch for above or below:shrug: I am pretty sure Bluelabs doser is the same way and only uses one solution mainly being ph down mines always drifts up so I am adding ph down daily till about the end of the rez cycle weekly about then it normally stabilizes

Ain't it the truth. Next up for me is setting up a separate fertigation reservoir and pump for my solos. It turned out last grow that pH drift in solos was in the opposite direction than my larger pots. No fixing that for both of them, so different reservoirs are in my future.

Always something, and if there isn't, a grower just figures a reason to fiddle anyway. Usually. :pighug:
It says it adjusts either acidic or alkaline so assume both ways!

I've always been interested in one. But I'm always home so it's easy enough to put 1ml of up in a day. Might be nice for when you go camping
Yup that's my thoughts it may not happen but been wanting to ask you all about it figured it was as good as time as any :d5::vibe::thanks:

It says it adjusts either acidic or alkaline so assume both ways!
But are there two reservoirs, one acid, one alkaline, or do you have to choose only one? :pighug: Given that the illustration shows only one pump, I expect that you have to decide whether to put acid or alkaline stock in the single reservoir, but I am not sure about that. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back