Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And both strips have both UV and IR leds, so I would need a controller that can separate them.

Well now I am even more confused :dizzy::wall:

Yea, I was wondering what type of little plug thats called that comes off the light strip.

I was just thinking that if that pluged into the main grow light controller and then it would be on off with the main grow light.. I would plug the UVA into the grow light and then run the IR independently but that won't work if both strips have both diodes :dizzy::baked:

I thought the leaves looked awfully dark in the pics

download.jpeg
;) ppp

I recall seeing some sort of list, but don't know where I saw it.

(more stonerz.... :face:ppp)

MH's instructions recommend 2 hrs a day of UV, and 30 minutes of IR, then they make a light with one power source, pure genius.
I have a uv ir supplement bar...I run in flower in my 3x2 with th marshydro fc3000.....works great...

Well now I am even more confused :dizzy::wall:

I was just thinking that if that pluged into the main grow light controller and then it would be on off with the main grow light.. I would plug the UVA into the grow light and then run the IR independently but that won't work if both strips have both diodes :dizzy::baked:
My strip has both diodes and I've had no issues....

Not that I can think of, only one plug (power source) for both lights. I was expecting them to be individually controlled lights when I bought them.
Cut, solder, new plug, all sorted. :pighug: Maybe. :biggrin:

Well I’ve prepped as much as I can for @InkAddict$ birthday tomorrow ❤️ My prego back and feet are killin me , I’ve banned him from the kitchen , Were about to be high as a f**n 🪁tomorrow 😂 all day long ! Thank god I’ve got a sitter lmao 🤣 for a little while . I just hope his midnight munchies don’t come when I’m sleeping and I wake up to half the stuff I’ve made gone 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back