Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now the only option I see is to get ahold of MH, and see if I can buy a whole separate controller.
Yeah I was wondering that my self it is the only way I can see it working but can't find anything on their website that they will plug into :shrug::goodluck:

@Mossy is one of the originals around here. I may not be accurate, but I believe she came up with a few special strains that have now found their way into quite a few more recent hybrids, both commercial and otherwise. I recall seeing some sort of list, but don't know where I saw it. I expect someong else has already posted it by now. :pighug:
I'm always the last to know anything, my most common phrase is, hey were did everybody go?

Bingo. Yours sensitive too?
I'm not so sure about her .... I may get flogged for saying so.. But she started showing these signs of infection mid flower. That's partly why I wanted her isolated. I upped her Silica and trimmed off the affected branches and leaves. I also doused her with Copper Spray. It seemed to remedy the situation.

Contagions can travel by seed.

:pass:

I've always top watered, until now, I'm gonna try some wicking next grow, but thats only going to be the first 30-40 days, then top watering. Thanks for the tip, I'll check into that stuff.
I have used ground up mosquito dunks in my top watering cans, and it works a treat. What did not work for me was including ground mossy bits directly into my soil mix.

I only grow in winter with top watered coco now, and I have never has a bug issue doing the job this way. My winter soil grows always had a few bugs, and the gnats shut my grow down entirely one time. :pighug:

FB_IMG_1690668056807.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back