Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still laughing at this it's funny but yet frustrating maybe contact marshydro here or website see what they say... All I can say is summed up in the quote below :doh::baked::crying:

:yeahthat:
Unless I find a solution, I'll just have to run the UV on a timer for the 2 hrs, and not sure how I am going to handle the IR part. I mean, whats the difference between the IR lights and the red lights on our LEDS?

I've actually got sunburn on 1 of my plants. Gotta be from the new uv since I've never seen it before. Plant must be sensitive since it's also one of the shortest in the tent. Unless it's a nutrient issue I've never seen before :shrug:
PXL_20230730_011145680.MP.jpg

So @Fermented_Fruitz or anyone what do you suggest for growers like myself that may be worried about light leaks from the intake vents.. I use my tent a passive intake and just open the intake flaps but now am worrying that light can come in threw them and make plants hermie.. I haven't had a big issue with it but a few that have.. Do i need to use duct work for intake and put bends in it to stop light from making it in? I always have kept controller and device covered or not in there

I've actually got sunburn on 1 of my plants. Gotta be from the new uv since I've never seen it before. Plant must be sensitive since it's also one of the shortest in the tent. Unless it's a nutrient issue I've never seen before :shrug:
View attachment 1619583
:face: That looks like N tox locking out ca

Unless I find a solution, I'll just have to run the UV on a timer for the 2 hrs, and not sure how I am going to handle the IR part. I mean, whats the difference between the IR lights and the red lights on our LEDS?

I have no clue assume nothing but just add more to the spectrum
Give me a few minutes, will takes some pics to show, maybe i'm having a brain fart and one of u can say, hey dummy, just do this!

I think your right I went back to look and I was backwards one line in then the switches which are just on off then to the lights.. I don't see how you can controller them separately They worded it very carefully
1690680266070.png

My tent definitely leaks light from the zippers and windows. I also keep the bottom vents near the walls open all the time. I've only ever had 1 plant kick out seeds ever and it was a mephisto nch x sb. I don't think light "leaks" bother autos at least
PXL_20230730_012132553.MP.jpg

View attachment 1619583
That Chem & Juice?
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back