Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling all cars! lol
Anyone know if it's possible to buy BULK Maine's Own Blueberry for RSO?
Got a friend of a friend with Pancreatic cancer and I know our friend in Maine knoecked it out at least with one person with that strain.
I need info as well.. How much often etc for that strain / particular cancer.

much love all
please tag me if responding... thread is lighting now!
@JM

Both light strips plug into this thing:
20230729_211745 - Copy.jpg

Which runs to the switch:
20230729_211804 - Copy.jpg

Which then runs to this gadget:
20230729_211823 - Copy.jpg

Which then runs to the plug:

20230729_211829 - Copy.jpg

Right now the only option I see is to get ahold of MH, and see if I can buy a whole separate controller.

I don't think so. Not totally sure though. :shrug: But leaves aren't dark or shiny, no curl, tips aren't burnt and it's only near the tops
I thought the leaves looked awfully dark in the pics from here but agree didn't see any claw .. My plant had claw but not dark :shrug:

Mossy? After two years coming here I only starting to pick up on comments that Mossy is a breeder or was?, she's so humble, I never caught on.
@Mossy is one of the originals around here. I may not be accurate, but I believe she came up with a few special strains that have now found their way into quite a few more recent hybrids, both commercial and otherwise. I recall seeing some sort of list, but don't know where I saw it. I expect someong else has already posted it by now. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back