Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only get one cup a day.

Same here. It doesn't play nice later in the day and with the stack of meds, well, one great one is better than none. I knew you were a coffee guru, I just love to read about your toys and routines. I'm a low level coffee fiend in comparison.

We've got a Jura Capresso Infinity grinder. Mid-tier but decent enough. A roaster would definitely get me in trouble.

"How much junk are you trying to fit in here?"

I almost forgot to post this but @420Forever locked the door on me just before i hit “post reply” but if them clips don’t work u can always bust out a roll of ol faithful! ;) :rofl::pighug:

View attachment 1619537
Everything works fine, the clips I bought are identical to the clips that came with the lights, just regular T5 mounting clips, pretty standard stuff.
The last hurdle is the light controller, i can only use a timer to run uv or ir or both at once, but not staggard. Kind of a design flaw IMO. I guess mars Hydro expects us to manually operate them everyday, is all I can figure.

Everything works fine, the clips I bought are identical to the clips that came with the lights, just regular T5 mounting clips, pretty standard stuff.
The last hurdle is the light controller, i can only use a timer to run uv or ir or both at once, but not staggard. Kind of a design flaw IMO. I guess mars Hydro expects us to manually operate them everyday, is all I can figure.
Can you not use two separate timers? I guess I don't know how it works just looked quickly at their website

Arguing with me can be exhausting, must be why my wifes in bed every night by 7.

Didn't think we were arguing just discussing I hope I didn't come off that way.. I know my typing and grammar can make me sound like a dick but it is not intended that way :d5::vibe::love:

Can you not use two separate timers? I guess I don't know how it works just looked quickly at their website
Not that I can think of, only one plug (power source) for both lights. I was expecting them to be individually controlled lights when I bought them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back