Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it breaks down to 39 cents per beverage for coffee. The best coffee! What do they charge for a double shot these days?
Right now the weather isn’t cooperating to run orders full time so everything is too expensive! Once fall hits tho it’ll be on! I wasn’t doing Uber eats or doordash til this year so be nice to be able to leave fir the day and not need to come home due to being all sweaty and nasty after few hours!

Plus i am a coffee newbie so i still like mine extra weak on coffee and strong on sweetness and flavor! I like them $3.50 bottled frappacinos in vanilla or caramel flavor! No idea how u spell it but u get my drift! :rofl:

Good thing i am not much for coffee! At them prices i would be stuck with the $10 drip pot and some folgers from Walmart! :yoinks: :rofl:
Same .. 20$ coffee pot some folgers I'm all good.... black..I've been drinking Keefe coffee ☕️ for years instant....but the best instant that will get you going....😆

Right now the weather isn’t cooperating to run orders full time so everything is too expensive! Once fall hits tho it’ll be on! I wasn’t doing Uber eats or doordash til this year so be nice to be able to leave fir the day and not need to come home due to being all sweaty and nasty after few hours!

Plus i am a coffee newbie so i still like mine extra weak on coffee and strong on sweetness and flavor! I like them $3.50 bottled frappacinos in vanilla or caramel flavor! No idea how u spell it but u get my drift! :rofl:
I sweat from the minute I get to work until the minute I leave from June to October. When I worked in kitchens I pretty much never stopped sweating. I even keep extra clothes with me to change into and have driven home in just my boxers more times then I could count :crying:

Nespresso machine over here. Not close to @Mañ'O'Green coffee I'm sure but way better then anything we've ever had at home before. Highly recommend. Definitely keeps the wife from buying Starbuks every morning before work so it's gotta save us at least $100 a month

Well it breaks down to 39 cents per beverage for coffee. The best coffee! What do they charge for a double shot these days?
It looks like a double shot espresso runs $2.5 -$3.50 and you can make a cup of Folgers for less than 19 cents, neither will hold a candle to my coffee. I did say Snob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back