Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @Olderfart they might be ready but I ate a big plate of sausage gravy for dinner then proceeded to fall asleep:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: and now its sort of too late to check trichz tonight pretty sure I am going to wait till tomorrow now:headbang::toke::thanks:

I've been using this for $22 a gallon and it does nicely, however I've always wondered if bud candy does better. AN makes OG organic bud candy I've been eyeballing but it's like $70-80!
View attachment 1616897
:pass:
I use Green Life Biotics Brix 57. It's an organic sweetener I'm a big fan. I also use salt nutes and add crystalburst. I can't complain with the results.

I use Green Life Biotics Brix 57. It's an organic sweetener I'm a big fan. I also use salt nutes and add crystalburst. I can't complain with the results.
I use megacrop would you recommend that to your feeding schedule? 🤔

@Mrs.InkAddict :d5: I put the back of the yards garlic pepper butcher rub on everything. Get a big bag. But all good stuff from there
I was just looking at that one it’s already in my cart lol along with the brisket rub and carne asada 🤤 fml 🤦🏻‍♀️ thank god @InkAddict$ doesn’t care what I spend $ on lol 😂 and loves my cooking we’re about to have a bunch of new dinner ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back