Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff
He said to message him and they might have some more left but new version coming out next month

I was just looking at that one it’s already in my cart lol along with the brisket rub and carne asada 🤤 fml 🤦🏻‍♀️ thank god @InkAddict$ doesn’t care what I spend $ on lol 😂 and loves my cooking we’re about to have a bunch of new dinner ideas
Peri Peri is awesome if you like hot stuff

Peri Peri is awesome if you like hot stuff
Yeah definitely! I’m really wanting hubby to make his version of that burger you showed me with the pineapple and peanut butter 🤤 for my birthday on Sunday or maybe some bbq pork steaks with ghost pepper glaze 🤤

Not anymore but you can use it with it. I use it from day 1 of flower
I'm liking the results it's a daily job with coco and megacrop but it don't take that long as long as you know wtf your dojng... lol I'm just looking for some additional nutrients I could add...I. have a bunch of NPK products and dte gypsum...recharge too...but ive been sticking to mc products only....I'm thinking I could add a few but don't want to mess up what my plants look like....

I'm liking the results it's a daily job with coco and megacrop but it don't take that long as long as you know wtf your dojng... lol I'm just looking for some additional nutrients I could add...I. have a bunch of NPK products and dte gypsum...recharge too...but ive been sticking to mc products only....I'm thinking I could add a few but don't want to mess up what my plants look like....
Umm excuse me OUR plants we mainly run the same thing except for my boot 😉 that’s a secret

This stuff
He said to message him and they might have some more left but new version coming out next month
Sold out

It's an additive meant to be used with balanced fertilizer. It's basically a PK boost with sugars plus fulvic and has no N in it. Kinda replaces the bud explosion and bud candy and adds some other goodies. It's 50ppm/ml/gal

My wife has no problem with me buying spices cause she knows she's gonna be eating good :crying: And it's kinda a fun thing to open and smell the spices when they come in the mail
See I go grocery shopping with a huge monthly meal plan and post it so hubby can look anytime or the kids so they know what were having but I get asked at least 3 times a day what’s for dinner lol I was mind blowin at the international market here we don’t have that back home so many things I’ve never seen or tried before and the smells of the spices or produce we got some amazing shrimp, sauce and a few other things there it’s nice they don’t have that back home

See I go grocery shopping with a huge monthly meal plan and post it so hubby can look anytime or the kids so they know what were having but I get asked at least 3 times a day what’s for dinner lol I was mind blowin at the international market here we don’t have that back home so many things I’ve never seen or tried before and the smells of the spices or produce we got some amazing shrimp, sauce and a few other things there it’s nice they don’t have that back home
There's a few...

Reactions: JP1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back