Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks these are amazing 🤤
F192FC0F-60BE-4B8C-9376-F354B74EA416.jpeg

I use megacrop would you recommend that to your feeding schedule? 🤔
Not really sure. I use General Hydro MaxiGro (10-5-14) during veg and add Crystal Burst (0-15-15) during flower. Going off the AFN Nuitients Bible and aiming for a 1-2-3 ratio, I'm right on and it clicks. At peak I give a total of 800ppm (EC1.6). I add some of the GLB products but they don't really add much to the EC.

I have some MegaCrop one part (9-7-14) from the sampler give away but I'm hesitant to switch since things are working for me.

See I go grocery shopping with a huge monthly meal plan and post it so hubby can look anytime or the kids so they know what were having but I get asked at least 3 times a day what’s for dinner lol I was mind blowin at the international market here we don’t have that back home so many things I’ve never seen or tried before and the smells of the spices or produce we got some amazing shrimp, sauce and a few other things there it’s nice they don’t have that back home
I stop at a butcher on my way home from work everyday and just wing it. Nobody in this house is organized enough for meal planning :crying: Fridays are pizza though
PXL_20230722_002346327.MP.jpg

Not really sure. I use General Hydro MaxiGro (10-5-14) during veg and add Crystal Burst (0-15-15) during flower. Going off the AFN Nuitients Bible and aiming for a 1-2-3 ratio, I'm right on and it clicks. At peak I give a total of 800ppm (EC1.6). I add some of the GLB products but they don't really add much to the EC.

I have some MegaCrop one part (9-7-14) from the sampler give away but I'm hesitant to switch since things are working for me.
I've switched so many times just to test new things....and megacrop became my worst enemy and now my best friend....it only took a year...😆 also a good one Is sohum cannabis living soil and compost teas....

I stop at a butcher on my way home from work everyday and just wing it. Nobody in this house is organized enough for meal planning :crying: Fridays are pizza though
View attachment 1616949
Looks amazing!!!! We love pizza but they don’t have alot of good pizza places here

So I bought a tealab composter and don't use it anymore 🙃 since I switched to coco and megacrop....so I've been selling 3 gallons for $20...people order it offline and come pick it up...I could make a killing 😅 if more people grew weed .......

So I bought a tealab composter and don't use it anymore 🙃 since I switched to coco and megacrop....so I've been selling 3 gallons for $20...people order it offline and come pick it up...I could make a killing 😅 if more people grew weed .......
We’ve made a few hundred bucks since we started doing that so it’s paying for itself and gives us extra money for growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back