Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not knocking bud candy...but I couldn’t tell a difference.....I got a little of everything..or almost have...and these last grows have been without it and I can't see a difference at all....
It helps convert nutrients to a usable form by plant but if u feed nutrients til harvest then u won’t notice a difference! It helps to conserve nutrients while still keeping plant fed!

I use bud candy and RAW molasses 3 weeks of bud candy followed by a week of molasses.. pretty sure that is what MOG does and says bud candy contains carbohydrates that he can’t find in any other product.. Just my opinion but if the two cheapest poeple on site recommend using it then it’s worth it.. Plus both of them have years of experience over me :worship: Plus frank used bud candy along MC lineup:thumbsup:

I use bud candy and RAW molasses 3 weeks of bud candy followed by a week of molasses.. pretty sure that is what MOG does and says bud candy contains carbohydrates that he can’t find in any other product.. Just my opinion but if the two cheapest poeple on site recommend using it then it’s worth it.. Plus both of them have years of experience over me :worship: Plus frank used bud candy along MC lineup:thumbsup:

Yeah, when MoG, Mossy, and Frank recommend something.... it's probably worth using.

@Mrs.InkAddict - Spice but no heat?

Baharat

A spice blend. Try it! A small pack should go a long ways, some are certainly better than others but it is an excellent addition to many many things. Look up Koshari, also spelled Kushari, for a fantastic dish. You may have to special order baharat unless there is a good international grocery near you. I would not expect an Indian grocery to have it but there is potential. Whole Foods used to carry one but I have not seen it there in years.

Other potential grocery store spice blends:
Ras el Hanout and Za'atar should be easily found.

Those three blends are an easy way to blow the pants off those used to bland but not spicy food.

@Mrs.InkAddict - Spice but no heat?

Baharat

A spice blend. Try it! A small pack should go a long ways, some are certainly better than others but it is an excellent addition to many many things. Look up Koshari, also spelled Kushari, for a fantastic dish. You may have to special order baharat unless there is a good international grocery near you. I would not expect an Indian grocery to have it but there is potential. Whole Foods used to carry one but I have not seen it there in years.

Other potential grocery store spice blends:
Ras el Hanout and Za'atar should be easily found.

Those three blends are an easy way to blow the pants off those used to bland but not spicy food.
I just saved this we have an international store near @InkAddict$ and I , so we will have to check it out . I will add this to the list of date night dinners thank you for the info! I appreciate it!

I just saved this we have an international store near @InkAddict$ and I , so we will have to check it out . I will add this to the list of date night dinners thank you for the info! I appreciate it!
I order our spices from here. Excellent stuff

I am scurred to see how much this is now :crying:
100_4681.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back