Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished my bottle won't be buying it again... couldn't tell a difference....I use bud explosion by megacrop now....
Totally different stuff! Bud explosion is a nutrient and bud candy is an additive!

:vibe:
Screenshot_2023-07-21-19-38-44-130.jpg

I just went and readjusted the 650r I have to run it at 100% for the dli I need...since I took out the Za 🥭 Mango the height difference has changed alot....it will keep it at a perfect temp around 76°f 55%rh.....

I just went and readjusted the 650r I have to run it at 100% for the dli I need...since I took out the Za 🥭 Mango the height difference has changed alot....it will keep it at a perfect temp around 76°f 55%rh.....
You better consult with your wife next time my boots in there!!

Thanks for the reps @Mrs.InkAddict
I haven't tried it yet.
:thanks:
I'm not knocking bud candy...but I couldn’t tell a difference.....I got a little of everything..or almost have...and these last grows have been without it and I can't see a difference at all....

I'm not knocking bud candy...but I couldn’t tell a difference.....I got a little of everything..or almost have...and these last grows have been without it and I can't see a difference at all....
I’m buying some i wanna try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back