Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if I ever want to eat a mango again after all this Za mango smell in our room smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ @InkAddict$

Then you should grow some Queens Banner. Hot garbage with rotten mango! Yummy! Actually, I'm obsessed with the smell. Kinda like a train wreck that you can't look away from

If you yank the whole sink out it's much easier to get the old faucet off and the new one on. Although a basin wrench might get it, the nut itself isn't rusty. I use a basin wrench so seldom I usually can't find it and have to buy another, so I must have a bunch of them somewhere in the garage, or attic, or one of the storerooms... or maybe I lent it to Pablo (who gets blamed for everything).
This is why I bought those heavy duty plastic storage shelves for the closet downstairs and sorted all the tools into bins by project type (one for plumbing/drywall/painting/general handtools/etc). Makes it way easier for me to keep track of everything and I can just pull whatever bin I need for any given project. Plus now when hubby goes looking for things I can just be like third shelf, left bin. Instead of him digging through everything and leaving a bunch of stuff out 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh I see now I was replying to an old post. I must have clicked on a notification that sent me 100 pages back, and I didn't notice. With memory issues of old age everything always seems new. If I watch a movie I saw last year, I might get occasional deja vu, but might not notice that I saw it before.
It's my fault lol responding to stuff as I catch up to things from being awol over the weekend lol

Hubby is caulking the stairs, #3 is laying down her wood floor. Pretty decent job for an 8yo who was given no instructions lol
1000011116.jpg

She messed up the second row laying them parallel and told me she wasn't going to do a pattern anymore, since it's for a display and won't be walked on 🤣

Then you should grow some Queens Banner. Hot garbage with rotten mango! Yummy! Actually, I'm obsessed with the smell. Kinda like a train wreck that you can't look away from
No thank you !! I would gag non stop if I smelled that @InkAddict$ would like it though

#3 and I were discussing it yesterday, when the stairs/laundry/upstairs hall are done we are going to make the dining room into a craft/plant room with built in storage with a similar system for various kinds of craft/art projects, good lighting (instead of that stupid gaudy chandelier), and a table and comfortable chairs for working on projects so we don't have to take up the whole kitchen table/constantly move stuff we're working on to eat.

Lost MKU to root rot
A few days later PK got sick.

Ended up major root trim, peroxide, disinfected everything, new note solution with enzymes and microbes. She got a dose of Overgrow to help with the root loss.

I am learning about reservoir temps!

Got the cheapest window AC i could find, and a roll of reflective insulation, McGuiver'ed it to direct cold air to the tent pointed at the air pump and bucket.

It is not pretty, but temps are down to 25° from 31. Bucket is cool to the touch. PK MUST SURVIVE!

20230718_135105.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back