Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you Chinese Chicken Salad Tuesday Live Stoners!

Yep I decided to do Chicken Salad for dinner. I can fry the chicken fast in the wok outdoors so no heat in the house.

Got the bud shots from the Double Bubble Bud!

View attachment 1615911View attachment 1615912

I had a boss that organized exactly like that. He later got promoted to the top corporate position in the company in marketing. I asked him about why he didn't look at his in box he said go pick something from the lower part of the pile and read it. It had to do with a demurrage charge on a rail car. I asked him if a demurrage charge wasn't something the home office would frown about? He said I know the timing of all of the rail cars through our warehouse. We don't owe a demurrage. Look in the pile up until you see an envelope like the one you just opened and open it. It read something like the paperwork file caught up to the location of the rail car and no charges are filed on this car. Then he went on to say 95% of all of the problems that come in to that box solve themselves in less than 30 days. That other 5% will call you!

@Blue_dreamer with time it will become easier to remember the good things about your dad. I didn't even feel grief for my dad until 7 years after his passing. Now I can recall the bad parts but I remember the good times.

:crying::crying::crying: Grey Rabbit this is secret squirrel. Are we anonymous on the web :crying::crying::crying:

Well if it has to be a soda Root Beer gets my vote with sarsaparilla a close second. If I could only have one beverage other than water for the rest of my life I would choose an IPA. A well balanced India Pale Ale would be my choice right behind my espresso of course. Coffee don't count. I gotta have two!
A dryhopped craft IPA is all I need. And my thermos. I need that too.

Psst … still growing these gorgeous girls
974381C6-874D-4C21-9523-D75F18D0FFE0.jpeg
8E184F1F-CF09-4FC3-9E42-CF30C28B42C6.jpeg
3418F520-3644-4EE4-BF57-C0C16094C618.jpeg

I can't with IPAs lol, hops are gross to me 🤣🤣 I'm all about a good sour though!
Sorry - I meant wet hopping I guess. Dry hopping is the traditional one. I always get that mixed up.

Do you have a windows in the room? I run mine outside...with the ac pulling in fresh air.....
Thanks InkAddict$, wish I could.

There is a widow on the far side of the room, but it slides sideways, so I can't mount it there. Outside air is over 30° so it needs to be cooled anyways.

It's only 5000 BTU, barely enough for the room, so I think I've got the solution. Over 300w of COBs, and I got the tent down to 25° from 32°+.

The proper AC unit would have cost me Canadian $600+ tax, chillers start around $400, and I only spent total $200, so I am happy about that.

No thermostat on this barebones unit so its always on. I could set it up on a timer, but for now let's see if Pink survives.

Plant looks happier, but we will see what tomorrow looks like!

There is a widow on the far side of the room, but it slides sideways, so I can't mount it there. Outside air is over 30° so it needs to be cooled anyways.

It's only 5000 BTU, barely enough for the room, so I think I've got the solution. Over 300w of COBs, and I got the tent down to 25° from 32°+.

The proper AC unit would have cost me Canadian $600+ tax, chillers start around $400, and I only spent total $200, so I am happy about that.

No thermostat on this barebones unit so its always on. I could set it up on a timer, but for now let's see if Pink survives.

I've heard of people putting frozen water bottles in the rez to keep it cool. Might be worth looking into

I have my old ass ac hooked up to one of these with the sensor in the tent. Works great
Screenshot_20230718-193107.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back