Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost MKU to root rot
A few days later PK got sick.

Ended up major root trim, peroxide, disinfected everything, new note solution with enzymes and microbes. She got a dose of Overgrow to help with the root loss.

I am learning about reservoir temps!

Got the cheapest window AC i could find, and a roll of reflective insulation, McGuiver'ed it to direct cold air to the tent pointed at the air pump and bucket.

It is not pretty, but temps are down to 25° from 31. Bucket is cool to the touch. PK MUST SURVIVE!

View attachment 1615915
Do you have a windows in the room? I run mine outside...with the ac pulling in fresh air.....
16897188907346041061769751071395.jpg

@VitaMan Careful. I just rigged mine kinda like this recently. Ended up with a bunch of condensation in the duct that it was blowing humid air inside the tent. Keep an eye on it in flower. Also hydroguard is good stuff for rot

@VitaMan Careful. I just rigged mine kinda like this recently. Ended up with a bunch of condensation in the duct that it was blowing humid air inside the tent. Keep an eye on it in flower. Also hydroguard is good stuff for rot
I always use hydroguard...

Ive never had bud rot...even. with this....everything is controlled though..the way i have it setup....
20230717_094823.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you Chinese Chicken Salad Tuesday Live Stoners!

Yep I decided to do Chicken Salad for dinner. I can fry the chicken fast in the wok outdoors so no heat in the house.

Got the bud shots from the Double Bubble Bud!

Stack2 DB_inPixio.jpg
Stack1 DB_inPixio.jpg

I find that if I procrastinate long enough, things get so outdated I no longer need to deal with them. In fact, I used to let my inbox get a foot deep, then when I finally went through it, most of it was no longer relevant and went in the recycle bin. Now I save time by putting stuff directly in the recycle bin, and skip the inbox. If I really need something later I could find it in the recycle bin, because I seldom get around to emptying it.
I had a boss that organized exactly like that. He later got promoted to the top corporate position in the company in marketing. I asked him about why he didn't look at his in box he said go pick something from the lower part of the pile and read it. It had to do with a demurrage charge on a rail car. I asked him if a demurrage charge wasn't something the home office would frown about? He said I know the timing of all of the rail cars through our warehouse. We don't owe a demurrage. Look in the pile up until you see an envelope like the one you just opened and open it. It read something like the paperwork file caught up to the location of the rail car and no charges are filed on this car. Then he went on to say 95% of all of the problems that come in to that box solve themselves in less than 30 days. That other 5% will call you!

@Blue_dreamer with time it will become easier to remember the good things about your dad. I didn't even feel grief for my dad until 7 years after his passing. Now I can recall the bad parts but I remember the good times.

Their headquarters are in Singapore and LA. The parent company is Chinese though. Regardless, your data is already being mined by plenty of other companies lol. You might not have Facebook but Zuckerberg owns insta as well so 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 I'm less worried about targeted ads and such than I am about the US government spying on us anyways 🤣🤣🤣
:crying::crying::crying: Grey Rabbit this is secret squirrel. Are we anonymous on the web :crying::crying::crying:

Well if it has to be a soda Root Beer gets my vote with sarsaparilla a close second. If I could only have one beverage other than water for the rest of my life I would choose an IPA. A well balanced India Pale Ale would be my choice right behind my espresso of course. Coffee don't count. I gotta have two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back