Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have bathroom mirrors with a built in night light here.... :headbang: ...it doesn't look much 'til it is dark....then it is a piercing purple/blue glow.....enough for hubby to find the loo........

In fact..the bathroom Mirror has built in blue tooth....took us a few goes to find out where the ruddy music was coming from...........:crying:...oh to be a #tecnosaurus........:crying:
WOW - that sounds like something cool. I already have an easy chain with a cupholder and bluetooth. No harm in having a lighted mirror with tunes...

ok...well...u def didn't learn it from me, but....ur welcome all the same :toke: :smokeit: ppp
You did tell me that it is not a good idea to transplant auto's and I proved you right by transplanting. Yes the root development is better without transplant do to their speedy growing in my proven opinion :toke:

Ginger? Ginger? Ack, no! Sasparilla or horehound candy might be the closest flavors over there but definitely not ginger. Also sarsaparilla here in the states and it is a bit different flavor. I wonder how well a 2 litre bottle of fizzy soda would ship to Spain.....

Root beer is the best soda flavor. I am with @PinkyNotTheBrain .
There's also a big difference between rootbeer made from sassafras root and sarsaparilla made from the sarsaparilla vine. They're similar but not the same.

What isn’t? Tiktok sure as fuck is a Chinese company!
Their headquarters are in Singapore and LA. The parent company is Chinese though. Regardless, your data is already being mined by plenty of other companies lol. You might not have Facebook but Zuckerberg owns insta as well so 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 I'm less worried about targeted ads and such than I am about the US government spying on us anyways 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back