Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1689696230512.jpg

Hey guys, I'm still alive. Its been a while.

My grow tents are shut down for summer, my AC wouldn't be able to keep up with the heat from the lighting. I wish I had installed a stronger mini split in my office, but the 9000 BTU is barely keeping up with my computers that are running, in addition to the insane heat we've been getting.

Been going through a lot. If you'll remember, I said my dad had told someone about my grow, which sucked. But I've since talked to them, and they are very much like "well, you know where my dealer is, so I won't fuck with you and you don't fuck with me, and I don't give a shit and we'll pretend this never happened." He was irked that my dad had also told me where he was buying from, that was supposed to be between them. So dad sold us both down the river.

On top of that, my dad passed away. It was fast, he had complications to a surgery, and they couldn't stop the bleeding. He spent about 36 hours in hospice. Last week I went and cleaned his apartment out. I decided to keep his car and I'm paying my sister half of its value, which isn't much. Its an older CRV. I'm gonna get it fixed up, and when I put a new suspension on it I'm going to lift it 2" and put some off road tires on there, and fart around in it as a little beater for a few years until my kids start driving. I gave his neighbor, the dude I talked about above with the dealer thing, a lot of stuff out of the apartment. He is house shopping and needs more furniture when that happens, so he was happy to get a nice chest of drawers, a couple TVs, end tables, stuff like that. He also did me a solid with helping haul off the mattresses and couch which were in just bad condition, so I gave him some fishing equipment that I wasn't interested in.

Planning on probably starting some seeds the middle of next month, that way by the time they need the lights turned on high its the end of September and not as brutally hot outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back